Sunday, July 10, 2011

...Only Me...

Only Me…!!!


No chain, no bond can ever capture me…
I am made to be and set to be free…
I can never be a function of circumstances….
I will cross all the boundaries..all the fences....

Changes I do accept and adapt…
 which are appropriate and apt
The me inside me is authentic and innocent
 it is humble….it is confident
What I want, the way I want..I make it stay…
otherwise I make it over, let it move away....

No celestial motion can certify my credibility….
I am the supreme of all my ability
Designer and creator of my own destiny….
I am different, an exclusive entity
A guide to the unexplored depths..

I am the conscience, I am the faith….

 It may take time, or even it may be  late…
But still, I do have trust on my fate
No matter..how hard it is to survive…
Many dramas persisting in the life
But..still I will glitter, I will smile..
and brighten my way as early morning`s sunshine….

The energy of universe resides inside…
It enlightens my soul and makes me bright
However difficult and critical the situations are…
However endless journey is, destination may be very far
 I will never give up and fight till the end
 and I know I will always win and I will always gain…

1 comment:

  1. No celestial motion can certify my credibility….
    I am the supreme of all my ability
    Designer and creator of my own destiny….
    I am different, an exclusive entity
    A guide to the unexplored depths..
    I am the conscience, I am the faith….



    Great!!!!

    I got to listen these words from u today....

    of course, we have to recognize ourselves...things are in a form we want, things look as we want, path goes as we want, universe is beautiful as we want, destiny is as we want, desitnation is as we want....we create, we destroy....
    its all upto us provided we deserve and recognize ourselves.......

    a beautiful write up u posted here....

    ReplyDelete