Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Innocent Heart..!!!


                                                             My Innocent Heart…!!

Two of my very close friends are seeing each other and I am really happy about them…finally God has listen to ‘her’(My friend`s) word and allow her to meet someone(he is also my best friend) who is an exact replica of her soul and mind. If they move ahead..it will be great appreciation..!! And of course, it is known who was the driving force behind..It’s all me..The Mediator…the Facilitator… & I am really very much happy for their togetherness….But, unswervingly I feel that somewhere my heart is running into deep pain..It is not like my heart is envying or getting jealous or anything like that…it is only sad about its own loneliness…I have made it understand so many times about the practicability..still I don’t know why..for whom it is waiting for…poor fellow..!! I really feel pity on it…so alone..so solitary..
It had been flaunted cheated, and betrayed many a times…webbed by the complexities and irritations. Whenever it found any ray of hope, it started sailing in the ocean of dreams but when came across the reality, it was perplexed, broken down and returned back to me helplessly...hopelessly..
Perhaps, It is poor fellow..an innocent creature who used to trust others very easily but, at the end of the day, people used to make it fool, made fun out of it, took advantage etc.
It has “no existence” in this selfish, dual and cruel world where one has to be very careful while stepping a single step out..My this so “heart” is like a three years kid-: innocent, sweet, genuinely pure, pious, free of all ambiguity and more importantly…do not know how to pretend and act superciliously in this fallacious world..!! And hence, because of all these attributes…it is a failure in world`s eye.. unable to find its tuning..unable to capture “the MOST ELIGIBLE ONE: Someone with MONEY & MIND (but with no heart and no values)”.
But when my own opinion is considered, I feel that GOD may be testing its patience. He must have created someone exactly special for it and finally whatever he will give, it will be wonderful and that`s what I use to tell my “little heart”. Trust and trust him only..he is the ultimate. Someday he will send his angle..Someone special..Free of all materialisms.. who will  take away all its pains and tears..And moreover ,we really have no alternative except waiting. Thus, every night me and my innocent heart go to bed together wishing for that special God`s angel (Guardian) to come and live with us forever in this abnormal, selfish world...



No comments:

Post a Comment